Published on 19 May 11
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- why are SMEs "special" for consolidation?
- why do SMEs end up in consolidation?
- why does “push” or “pull” matter?
- valuations: The big ticket item
- concessions for valuing SMEs
- the big lotteries of consolidation: Available fraction
- available fractions: Unique SME challenges.
Jol is a Tax Partner of HLB Mann Judd (NSW) where he specialises in helping corporate and SME clients and their advisors. Jol has significant experience in SME restructuring, practically assisting small businesses to manage their tax risk and opportunity, and realise their highest value at sale. Jol is a regular presenter for The Tax Institute's Morning Tax Club and NSW Tax Forum.
- Current at
19 June 2017