Published on 15 May 03
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation discusses a process for identifying
clients that may need to enter the Consolidations regime. The process includes:
- identifying the clients that should be reviewed
- understanding the tax profiles to look for in these clients
- identifying the potential benefits of Consolidations and communicating these to your clients
- assessing whether the transitional provisions will provide a simpler way to consolidate
- determining whether they need to restructure.
Current at 01 June 2011
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Greg TRAVERS.