Published on 15 May 03
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation discusses a process for identifying
clients that may need to enter the Consolidations regime. The process includes:
- identifying the clients that should be reviewed
- understanding the tax profiles to look for in these clients
- identifying the potential benefits of Consolidations and communicating these to your clients
- assessing whether the transitional provisions will provide a simpler way to consolidate
- determining whether they need to restructure.
Gregory Travers CTA
Greg Travers, CTA is the Director in charge of the Tax Services division of William Buck in Sydney. His clients are predominantly private businesses, both Australian and foreign-owned, as well as higher wealth individuals and families. The work undertaken by Greg is primarily advising on issues and transactions such as restructuring, exit strategies, business acquisitions and international expansion, along with referrals from accountants, lawyers and other advisers. Greg is the author of The Tax Adviser’s Guide to Part IVA, published by The Tax Institute. Current at 21 October 2016
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Greg TRAVERS.
Further details about this event: