Published on 03 Apr 01
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Topics covered in this powerpoint presentation include:
- What are the tax consequences of consolidations
- Transferring losses incurred but not utilised before consolidation
- Limiting the use of transferred losses
- Limiting the use of consessional transferred losses
- Limiting the use of standard transferred losses
- Transitional measures for entities with SAPs
The Tax Institute is a Recognised Tax Agent Association (RTAA) under the Tax Agent Services Regulations 2009.
All materials provided on this site are protected by copyright and are owned by or licensed to TTI.
Except as expressly permitted by TTI or the copyright owner, any person or company who uses this site must not use, reproduce, redistribute, retransmit, publish or otherwise transfer, or commercially exploit, the materials or any information, software or other content, in whole or in part, which is available through this site.