Published on 10 Feb 11
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- consolidation's weakest link - The use of the TCSA
- use of TCSA - The saga to date
- rights to future income (RTFI)
- provision of goods (other than trading stock)
- “residual” application but critical impacts – s 701-55(6).
Andrew DE WIJN
Andrew is a Senior Associate with Greenwoods & Freehills.
Current at 11 March 2009 Current at 01 April 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Andrew DE WIJN.