Published on 06 Aug 09
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- identifying current tax issues for charitable entities
- recent case law development
- discussion on the growth of philanthropic trusts and key issues
- outline of options for structuring charitable trusts outside of wills including impact of family provision applications and other claims against the estate on gifts to charities
- tax treatment of charitable trusts.
Current at 08 June 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Heather WATSON.