Published on 18 Mar 09
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation contextualises current ATO review activities focusing on SME’s. It covers:
- the evolution of a risk based approach to tax administration directed to voluntary compliance
- proposed and current activities relating to SMEs
- the $100-250m turnover project for 2009-12
- specific issue reviews: overview
- selection for participation in active compliance
- published risk indicators and risk filters
- the ATO risk engine - past, present and future.
Current at 26 May 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by David DRUMMOND.