Published on 30 Aug 12
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
The taxation impacts on making a contribution to a superannuation fund can never be underestimated as it is more than just the payment of cash that is counted. In this presentation, Graeme Colley looks at the finer points of:
- What is a contribution – there is more to that than you think
- Taxation impacts of contributions
- The importance of timing contributions
- Keeping your contribution caps on or off
- The impact of the proposals in the wind.