Published on 03 Jul 14
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- meeting tax compliance requirements efficiently
- ATO’s view of the benefits under ACAs
- ANZ's experience – key benefits of the ACA
- annual compliance arrangements
- practical obligations and benefits under an ACA.
Nick has been working at ANZ since 2004 and has led ANZ teams in both operational and project capacities to implement tax compliance improvements across GST, tax accounting (IFRS), TOFA and transfer pricing. Since 2008, Nick has been responsible for managing ANZ's Australian income tax compliance obligations and the associated operational relationship with the ATO, pursuant to ANZ's annual compliance arrangement with the ATO.
- Current at
30 August 2017