Published on 22 Apr 09
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- SMSFs and asset protection
- bankruptcy – general principles
- trustee in bankruptcy
- transfers void against trustee
- super – the old and new rules
- patterns of contribution
- third party contributions
- freezing super accounts
- recovery of void contributions
- trust deed forfeiture provisions
- bankruptcy of SMSF member
- lump sums and pensions – treatment on bankruptcy.
Heather Gray CTA
Heather has been involved in the development and implementation of superannuation policy through her roles as a member (and former Chair) of the Superannuation Committee of the Law Council of Australia and as a member of regulatory consultative committees and of the Board of Taxation Advisory Panel. A frequent speaker at superannuation conferences, she is a Chartered Tax Adviser, and holds Honours degrees in Law and in Arts from the University of Melbourne.
Current at 27 November 2015
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Heather GRAY.
Further details about this event: