Published on 22 Apr 09
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- SMSFs and asset protection
- bankruptcy – general principles
- trustee in bankruptcy
- transfers void against trustee
- super – the old and new rules
- patterns of contribution
- third party contributions
- freezing super accounts
- recovery of void contributions
- trust deed forfeiture provisions
- bankruptcy of SMSF member
- lump sums and pensions – treatment on bankruptcy.
Heather is a Partner with DLA Phillips Fox.
Current at 20 March 2009 Current at 08 May 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Heather GRAY.