Published on 12 Sep 12
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers tax issues:
- an Australian resident dies with assets overseas
- an Australian resident dies with assets held in a foreign trust
- benefits are paid from a non-resident superannuation fund to an Australian recipient
- a super benefit is transferred to an Australian superannuation fund
- an Australian resident dies with an entitlement in a non-resident superannuation fund.
David is Director - Superannuation Division with Pitcher Partners.
Current at 19 December 2005 Current at 30 August 2012
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by David FOULDS.
Denise Honey FTIA is a Partner in the Tax Consulting Division of
Pitcher Partners. A regular Taxation Institute of Australia presenter,
her practice focus is on international taxation issues affecting closely held
Current at 9 October 2008 Current at 03 November 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Denise HONEY.