Published on 16 Apr 13
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- penalties (including the interplay between reasonably arguable positions and failure to take reasonable care)
- an update on the accountant’s concession
- seeking costs against the Commissioner – recent developments
- update on construing tax legislation
- other recent observations.
Simon Tisher FTIA, Victorian Bar.
Current at 29 July 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Simon TISHER.
Further details about this event: