Published on 21 Feb 07
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- design and implementation of executive reward programs
- corporate governance and regulatory matters
- trends in performance metrics
- financial and capital management aspects of equity plans
- the income tax implications for individuals of employee equity
- including some of the recent rulings and trends
- salary sacrificing into superannuation - pre and post 1 July 2007.
Barry is a Director in PricewaterhouseCoopers' Reward and Performance Team. He has over 15 years experience in consulting to companies on complex and sensitive remuneration matters at both executive and enterprise wide levels. Current at 07 February 2007
Paul O'Brien CTA
Paul is a senior partner in Private Client Services at PricewaterhouseCoopers with over 19 years experiencing advising on various forms of taxation in Australia and overseas. Paul specialises in advising executives and high net worth individuals and their families on income tax, superannuation and remuneration related issues. Current at 12 July 2007
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Paul O'BRIEN.
Further details about this event: