Published on 30 Apr 09
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- definition of trust income - where are we at?
- practical trust distribution examples
- resettlements and new trusts and the creation of trusts
- disclaiming trust income entitlements
- beneficiary and unitholder rights
- practical case studies highlighting the above issues.
David W Marks QC is a commercial Silk practising principally in Tax. He has a broader practice in commercial litigation, trusts and estates, and administrative law. He contributes to the life of the profession through his committee work for The Tax Institute & other professional bodies. He is a Chartered Tax Advisor and a Registered Trust and Estates Practitioner. He received the Tax Institute’s Meritorious Service Award in 2013.
- Current at
10 July 2017