Published on 25 Nov 04
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers the following topics:
- What documentation is expected - what are the minimum requirements to avoid penalties?
- Identifying the traps and issues in the ATO's approach?
- What methodologies are currently popular and acceptable? How far does a TNMM go?
- Exposures for advisors, auditors and directors
- What are the "big" developments in transfer pricing and what lies ahead for the future?
Prior to joining Baker & McKenzie, Stephen was the Director - International Tax in a second tier accounting firm. Stephen carried on a specialist corporate tax and transfer pricing practice in his own right for two and a half years, immediately after retiring in 2001 from KPMG where he was a tax partner for 24 years, specialising in transfer pricing.
Current at 9 August 2004 Current at 11 May 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Stephen BRECKENRIDGE.