Published on 24 Jul 14
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- obligations for honesty and disclosure
- informal reviews
- raising matters of policy
- approaching Ministers
- approaching the Ombudsman
- how to deal with “unfair” outcomes
- suggestions to improve written submissions.
Jim is a Deputy Commissioner of Territory Revenue and Director of Revenue Collections within the Northern Territory Revenue Office. Jim is responsible for administering the Territory's payroll tax, stamp duty and home incentive schemes, including associated compliance functions. Jim has held a number of operational, compliance and policy positions within the Office at management level, and is a representative on a number of inter-Revenue Office working groups.
- Current at
30 August 2017