Published on 24 Jul 14
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- obligations for honesty and disclosure
- informal reviews
- raising matters of policy
- approaching Ministers
- approaching the Ombudsman
- how to deal with “unfair” outcomes
- suggestions to improve written submissions.
Jim Richards FTIA is an Assistant Director Compliance within the Northern Territory Revenue Office. Jim is responsible for the Territory’s stamp duty and home incentive scheme compliance
programs, sharing responsibility for payroll tax audits. Jim has held a number of assessing and policy positions within the Office at management level, and has been involved in the Territory’s
legislative reforms since 2002.
Current at 11 July 2008 Current at 08 August 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Jim RICHARDS.