Published on 17 Nov 10
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- base case
- will interest be deductible
- debt test
- thin capitalisation: Div 820
- transfer pricing
- anti-avoidance - miscellaneous issues
- limitations on TR95/25
- distribution sourced in intra-group sale
- new s254T of Corporations Act.
Cameron Rider FTI
Cameron is a Partner at PwC, practising in tax controversy and corporate tax. He was a Professor of Taxation Law at the Melbourne University Law School, and still teaches a course on Mineral and Petroleum Tax. Current at 12 February 2016
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Cameron RIDER.
Further details about this event: