Published on 10 Jun 04
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers the following topics:
- plant and building depreciation
- latest developments and strategies
- maximising depreciation claims for investment property owners
- when to carry out renovations to investment properties
- ATO audit activity and policy.
Annamaria is a Senior Tax Writer with ATP. She has 20 years experience in tax, spanning publishing, the ATO, commerce and the tax profession. Annamaria has been involved in formal liaison with the ATO and Treasury on a number of Committees including the Consolidation Joint Design Team. She has recently published a textbook on 'Consolidations - The Adviser's Guide' and has addressed a number of forums on consolidations.
- Current at
18 May 2004