Published on 30 May 06
by "AUSTRALIAN TAX FORUM" JOURNAL ARTICLE
This presentation will review the SRO's investigation, penalty and collection powers and the management options for tax payers when a land tax problem arises, including;
- Notification obligations for land trusts and penalties imposed if a notification is not properly made;
- Tax aviodance schemes for nominating and restructuring;
- SRO investigation powers and penalties;
- Vauations and disputing valuations;
- Enforcement of land tax;
- Challenging a land tax assessment.
Current at 15 June 2011
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Ron JORGENSEN.