Published on 21 Feb 14
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- we don’t really hate property tax
- but large number of difficult problems regularly arise in practice
- intention of session = review 25 problems in lighthearted, but very practical, manner
- not talking about avoidance
- just paying the right tax
- no waffle – that’s in the paper!
Grantley is a Partner at Edwards Marshall Chartered Accountants. He has over 18 years experience advising many family owned and corporate clients in income tax planning, mergers and acquisitions, CGT, GST and FBT. The industries in which Grantley has had significant experience include building and construction, agriculture, hotel and hospitality, wholesale and retail trade, recreation and entertainment, property and business services.
Current at 10 August 2007
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Grantley STEVENS.
Michael Butler FTIA is a Partner at Finlaysons' Tax & Revenue Group. Michael advises both domestic
and foreign clients on federal, international and state tax matters, and has a special interest in property tax
issues. Michael is the author of the book "Australian Federal Company Taxation" and a regular contributor to Taxation
Institute of Australia events.
Current at 23 March 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Michael BUTLER.
Further details about this event: