Published on 21 Feb 14
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- we don’t really hate property tax
- but large number of difficult problems regularly arise in practice
- intention of session = review 25 problems in lighthearted, but very practical, manner
- not talking about avoidance
- just paying the right tax
- no waffle – that’s in the paper!
Grantley Stevens, CTA, is the Partner responsible for Nexia Edwards Marshall's Business Consulting and Taxation divisions. He consults to many medium-to-large businesses involved in agriculture, engineering, property, retail and hospitality. He specialises in income tax, FBT, CGT, GST and management consulting, and is also a director of Greyhounds Racing SA and is on the Finance Committee of the Port Adelaide Football Club.
- Current at
17 May 2018
Michael is the Partner in charge of the Finlaysons Tax & Revenue Group. Michael advises domestic and foreign clients on federal, international and state tax matters, and has a special interest in mining and property taxation, corporate restructurings, cross-border investment, trusts, and estate and succession planning. Michael is a past chair of The Tax Institute’s South Australia State Council and a regular contributor to Institute events.
- Current at
26 June 2019