Published on 31 Aug 04
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers the following topics:
- the interplay between trusts and Division 7A
- the general application of section 109 UB
- updated for section 109 XB
- traps for the unwary in applying section 109 XB
- the asset revaluation reserve strategy.
Daniel is a Principal of Sladen Legal. He is a Law Institute of Victoria Accredited Specialist in Tax Law and holds a Master of Taxation. Daniel is the principal author of Trust Structures Guide published by The Tax Institute and a regular presenter at industry conferences and workshops. Daniel primarily advises businesses and high net worth individuals in relation to business and investment structuring, trusts, succession planning and taxation law.
- Current at
25 September 2017