Published on 23 Mar 04
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers the following areas:
- the interaction between Division 7A and FBT
- repaying loan balances before year-end
- timing of principal and interest repayments
- documentation and calculation of Division 7A loans
- dealing with section 109UB issues under the existing law.
Mariana is a Tax Partner with HLB Mann Judd, who has worked with a variety of characters over her tax working life and also allowed her to work in many areas of tax. She enjoys dealing with the people side of business and has advised many businesses from large to small on FBT, R&D, income tax, GST and international tax.Mariana is a tax partner with HLB Mann Judd. Mariana advises a wide range of clients on a wide range of income tax, fringe benefits tax, GST and R&D issues. She is involved in the Tax Institute's Education and State Council committee.
- Current at
14 June 2017