Published on 19 Aug 04
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers the following:
- interdependent sale of land and business goods
- recent decisions including Uniqema and Palace Hotel
- operation of s 22B
- goods and land sold to un-associated people under separate contracts of sale
- tenant's fixtures - effect of Vopak v Commr of SR and s 22A
- current position in relation to sale of going concern.
Derek is a principal of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. Current at 28 July 2004
The Tax Institute is a Recognised Tax Agent Association (RTAA) under the Tax Agent Services Regulations 2009.
All materials provided on this site are protected by copyright and are owned by or licensed to TTI.
Except as expressly permitted by TTI or the copyright owner, any person or company who uses this site must not use, reproduce, redistribute, retransmit, publish or otherwise transfer, or commercially exploit, the materials or any information, software or other content, in whole or in part, which is available through this site.