Published on 09 Feb 10
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
- gives a practical understanding of the new Division 83A which has replaced Division 13A
- promotes thought and discussion in respect of critical concepts
- identifies and addresses the key issues in respect of new withholding and reporting obligations
- gives a handle on where the ATO is heading on ESOPs
- provides guidance on how to address ESOPs going forward.
David J WILLIAMS
David Williams FTIA is a Strategic Adviser in relation to taxation matters. He has been involved in taxation matters for over 30 years, the last six as a sole practitioner, and has been tracking the evolution of the AMLCTF legislation and its likely impact on service providers for the last three years. David is the author of Investigations by Administrative Agencies
Current at April 2009 Current at 08 April 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by David J WILLIAMS.