Published on 09 Feb 10
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
- gives a practical understanding of the new Division 83A which has replaced Division 13A
- promotes thought and discussion in respect of critical concepts
- identifies and addresses the key issues in respect of new withholding and reporting obligations
- gives a handle on where the ATO is heading on ESOPs
- provides guidance on how to address ESOPs going forward.
David is a Strategic Adviser in relation to taxation matters operating principally in Sydney. He has been involved in taxation matters for over 35 years, the last 10 as a sole practitioner, and has been writing and presenting on the subject of tax fraud and tax offences since the 1980s with a more recent focus on lessons coming from Operation Wickenby and related investigations, and is the author of Investigations by Administrative Agencies. David was the President of The Tax Institute in 2010.
- Current at
18 September 2013