Published on 31 Oct 11
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- the new rules vs the old rules:
- key impacts on plan types and employees
- the new approach to the valuation of employee share scheme awards
- ESS reporting:
- common errors made by employers
- ATO reviews and audits
- disclosure on employee tax returns
- considerations for designing new share/option plans.
Julie has over 10 years experience with KPMG co-ordinating and leading global International Executive Services engagements. Julie advises national and international clients across most industry sectors on international employee share plans for both executives and employees and on other bonus and incentive arrangements. Julie is well versed in the needs of senior executives and relocating employees and has extensive experience advising on and offering effective and practical solutions to a range of complex expatriate tax issues. She has experience in the development and implementation of tax effective international remuneration packages, international pension and tax equalisation plans, double tax agreements and cross-border tax planning strategies.
- Current at
25 February 2009