Published on 19 May 11
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- what are the new rules
- "qualifying" shares and rights:
- concessional shares and rights
- tax deferred shares and rights
- "real risk of forfeiture"
- alternatives to employee share schemes.
Nick is a Barrister on Second Floor Selborne Chambers. He works in tax and commercial litigation, tax disputes and the provision of tax and legal advice. Nick’s areas of expertise include corporate tax, international tax, high net worth individuals, trust law, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Current at
22 March 2017