Published on 26 Mar 08
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- testamentary dealings by "baby boomer" generation clients with discretionary trust assets:
- succession issues for family discretionary trusts in the context of the parents' wills
- estates pass to each other and then to the children equally
- corporate trustee owned and controlled by one or both parents
- either or both parents are Appointors and may or may not be Guardians
- two or more adult (or mostly adult) children
- specific objective - minimise scope for disputation and particularly litigation.
Tony is a Partner of Riordans Lawyers
Current at 26 March 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Tony RIORDAN.
Further details about this event: