Published on 14 Oct 04
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Aspects covered in this presentation include:
- is a will always necessary?
- getting the essentials absolutely correct
- fancy will planning
- non-testamentary planning
- FPA (if you don't know what it stands for you need to)
- superannuation implications
- succession planning
- interface with asset protection
- plans to re-introduce death duties
- it is all about trade offs and cost benefit analysis.
David Williams FTIA is a Strategic Adviser in relation to taxation matters. He has been involved in taxation matters for over 30 years, the last six as a sole practitioner, and has been tracking the evolution of the AMLCTF legislation and its likely impact on service providers for the last three years. David is the author of Investigations by Administrative Agencies
Current at April 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by David J WILLIAMS.
Further details about this event: