Published on 14 Oct 04
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Aspects covered in this presentation include:
- is a will always necessary?
- getting the essentials absolutely correct
- fancy will planning
- non-testamentary planning
- FPA (if you don't know what it stands for you need to)
- superannuation implications
- succession planning
- interface with asset protection
- plans to re-introduce death duties
- it is all about trade offs and cost benefit analysis.
David is a Strategic Adviser in relation to taxation matters operating principally in Sydney. He has been involved in taxation matters for over 35 years, the last 10 as a sole practitioner, and has been writing and presenting on the subject of tax fraud and tax offences since the 1980s with a more recent focus on lessons coming from Operation Wickenby and related investigations, and is the author of Investigations by Administrative Agencies. David was the President of The Tax Institute in 2010.
- Current at
30 March 2017