Published on 18 Aug 11
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- controlled foreign companies (CFC) and proposed rules
- proposed foreign accumulation fund (FAF) rules
- transferor trust rules
- exemption provisions
- non-portfolio dividend exemption
- foreign branch income exemption
- CGT participation exemption
- foreign income tax offset (FITO) rules.
Matt is a Director in the Mergers & Acquisitions and International Tax group at PricewaterhouseCoopers in Sydney. Matt has over 10 years experience and specialises in international tax planning and the taxation aspects of cross-border financing for large multinational corporations investing into Australia, and Australian multinational companies investing abroad. Matt has a very broad range of experience in diverse industries having worked on transactions in the Perth, Melbourne and Sydney markets. Current at 28 June 2011
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Matt BUDGE.
Wendy is a Senior Manager with PricewaterhouseCoopers. Current at 01 February 2015
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Wendy Hartanti.
Further details about this event: