Published on 04 Aug 11
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- SIS Act concessions applying to BRP
- the definition of BRP and SMSFR 2009/1 including:
- what constitutes the 'use' of land in a business?
- can a house, or vacant land, ever constitute BRP?
- identifying fixtures to land
- impact of a farmhouse situated on primary production land
- advanced technical question.
Bryce is a lawyer with DBA Butler Pty Ltd. Lawyers
Current at 11 March 2009 Current at 07 April 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Bryce FIGOT.