Published on 24 Aug 09
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- NSW estates and NSW assets
- resources subject to such claims, including ruling from the grave via trusts
- recent tendencies of the Courts in dealing with such claims (eg claims by adult sons & daughters being disposed of summarily)
- planning steps available in Queensland and other States to increase the chance assets will go where intended
- limits, including ethical limits, on such structuring.
John DE GROOT
Current at 02 June 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by John DE GROOT.