Published on 24 Sep 08
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers issues such as:
- basic taxation concepts including when income is assessable and when outgoings are deductible
- principles of interest deductibility
- alternative employee remuneration including employee share plans
- common superannuation strategies - what works and what doesn't
- registration as tax agents - who can provide tax advice.
Joanna Monahan FTIA is a Principal at Harwood Andrews Lawyers
Current at 24 September 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Joanna MONAHAN.
Further details about this event: