Published on 30 Mar 05
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Issues covered in this presentation include:
- asset financing and tax preferred entities - proposed Division 250
- Section 51AD and Division 16D - including the impact on commercial property operating leases
- debt/equity issues for developers - planning opportunities
- thin capitalisation and other international financing considerations
- impact of recent cases (such as Spassked, Macquarie Finance and Transurban / Citilink Melb.).
David is a Senior Associate at Corrs Chambers Westgarth Lawyers. David has over eight years' experience servicing the taxation advisory needs of major multinational clients, including specific services in relation to major infrastructure, property development, financing and construction projects.
Current at October 2005
- Current at
19 November 2004
Jock McCormack, DLA Piper, is a leading Sydney-based international taxation lawyer with specific expertise in income tax and more than 30 years experience managing complex tax matters. Jock's major areas of expertise include debt and equity structuring, acquisitions/mergers/divestments, international tax including transfer pricing, capital gains tax and major projects taxation issues. Jock also advises various major corporations on ATO tax audits, tax strategy reviews, litigation and related issues including managing, negotiating and settling challenging and contentious tax issues and reviews.
- Current at
12 January 2017