Published on 15 Oct 08
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- permanent establishment issues - including leasing
- royalties and other issues associated with intellectual property ownership and use
- managing foreign currency risks
- withholding taxes ( ABN; 5% withholding tax on construction activities etc) and
- understanding GST and Expat Tax issues.
Current at 27 September 2011
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Karen DILL-MACKY.
Current at 26 May 2009
Sheree DE CELIS
Sheree specialises in taxation consulting and is a key member of the Ernst & Young Human Capital Team, which focuses on employment taxes including expatriates,
FBT and salary packaging. Sheree has nine years consulting experience and liaises with
corporate employers and expatriates to ensure that all the compliance obligations of both parties are satisfied. She has a number of years experience in advising on effective packages for expatriates and has assisted with structuring packages that are effective for income tax and FBT purposes.
Current at 15 October 2008 Current at 27 April 2009
Further details about this event: