Published on 22 Feb 01
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Topics covered in this powerpoint presentation include:
- Introductory overview of the new FBT regime
- Rulings, Determinations, Cases and New Law - summary of the impact of recent cases and rulings on your organisation or clients
- Reportable fringe benefits - the impact of GST
- FBT and GST impact on cars
- The new FBT/GST rules for input tax suppliers - the latest ATO interpretation
- Expense payments and reimbursements
- New uniform penalty regime
Richard is a Senior Manager, specialising in employment taxes. He has been working in public accounting for 15 years and has over 10 years experience specifically advising clients, in large and small industry groups, government bodies, tax exempt bodies and public practitioners on matters affecting all employment taxes, particularly Fringe Benefits Tax and Salary Packaging. Richard is the lead presenter for KPMG's employment taxes practice in Melbourne and presents regularly on behalf of the Taxation Institute of Australia and other professional bodies.
Current at 2 December 2004
Current at 19 November 2004
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Richard TURNER.