Published on 18 Jul 12
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- family discretionary trusts and self-managed superannuation funds (SMSFs):
- discretionary decision-making process
- should decisions be recorded?
- protecting trustees and trust assets
- finding weak points in a trustee's decision
- large superannuation funds:
- are trustee obligations different to SMSF and family trust trustee obligations
- assisting clients aggrieved by a trustee's decision.
Heather is a Partner with DLA Phillips Fox.
Current at 20 March 2009 Current at 08 May 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Heather GRAY.