Published on 18 Jul 12
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- family discretionary trusts and self-managed superannuation funds (SMSFs):
- discretionary decision-making process
- should decisions be recorded?
- protecting trustees and trust assets
- finding weak points in a trustee's decision
- large superannuation funds:
- are trustee obligations different to SMSF and family trust trustee obligations
- assisting clients aggrieved by a trustee's decision.
Heather Gray CTA
Heather has been involved in the development and implementation of superannuation policy through her roles as a member (and former Chair) of the Superannuation Committee of the Law Council of Australia and as a member of regulatory consultative committees and of the Board of Taxation Advisory Panel. A frequent speaker at superannuation conferences, she is a Chartered Tax Adviser, and holds Honours degrees in Law and in Arts from the University of Melbourne.
Current at 27 November 2015
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Heather GRAY.
Further details about this event: