Published on 15 Apr 11
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- the future of business duties
- current dutiable property
- draft ruling on goodwill
- large partnership methodology
- small partnership methodology
- criticism of the ruling methodology.
Harry is a Barrister. After 22 years practising as a solicitor and partner in national law firms, Harry commenced at the Queensland Bar in 2005. His practice includes a particular focus on Australia-wide state taxes and duties, as well as direct and indirect federal taxes. He has been a regular presenter at state and national conferences for The Tax Institute.
- Current at
31 March 2017