Published on 17 Jun 03
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation is designed to cover Division 129 of the GST Act. In particular the following is discussed with examples where appropriate:
- types of GST adjustments - eg. debts becoming bad, changes in intended use and invoice changes
- property adjustments
- private and business usage
- increasing and decreasing adjustments
- GST and FBT interaction
- overlapping different GST periods
- cancellation of registration
- what are NOT adjustment events.
Grantley is a Partner at Edwards Marshall Chartered Accountants. He has over 18 years experience advising many family owned and corporate clients in income tax planning, mergers and acquisitions, CGT, GST and FBT. The industries in which Grantley has had significant experience include building and construction, agriculture, hotel and hospitality, wholesale and retail trade, recreation and entertainment, property and business services.
Current at 10 August 2007
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Grantley STEVENS.
Further details about this event: