Published on 16 Jul 01
by NATIONAL EVENTS, TAXATION INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
The interaction between GST and FBT is fraught with perplexing technical pitfalls, including:
- problems arising from merging taxing regimes
- The proper approach to the question of how GST, PAYG, FBT and non-deductibility interact
- What supplies might be taxable for GST purposes and who is liable?
- Input tax credits that can be claimed where GST aquisitions relate to fringe benefits
- What are the opportunities and the differences?
Michael B EVANS
Current at 17 September 2012
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Michael B EVANS.