Published on 17 Mar 09
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- taxable supply, other supplies and creditable acquisitions
- special rules - margin scheme and going concern
- adjustment notes, review periods and BAS amendments
- GST administration – how the ATO goes from BAS to running balance account and in between
- practical aspects of GST – risk areas and ATO audits
- landmark cases
- case study.
Current at 17 May 2011
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Abi MAHENDRANATHAN.