Published on 10 Sep 04
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation reviews emerging trends in the application of GST to property development and business sale transactions. In particular, it addresses:
- GST implications of land subdivisions and small scale
- the margin scheme: when appropriate and effective use
- going concern exemption and farm land exemption: hidden traps
- new and existing residential premises
- in specie distributions of real property from trust and companies
- recent ATO activity.
Anetta Johnston CTA
Anetta Curkowicz FTIA specialises in corporate tax and GST. Anetta commenced her professional career in 2000 and has worked in both the legal and accounting profession. She is currently completing her Masters of Law, specialising in taxation, through the University of Sydney. Current at 03 July 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Anetta CURKOWICZ.
Further details about this event: