Published on 09 Sep 14
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- an overview of the dispute process generally
- ATO position paper
- assessments and amended assessments
- objecting against an income tax assessment
- choice of forum - AAT or FCA
- recovery of disputed debts.
Alan is a Director at EY Law (formerly Norton & Smailes). He is admitted as a lawyer of the Supreme Court of Western Australia and practises in the Federal Court of Australia and the Administrative
Appeals Tribunal. Alan’s principal areas of practice include income tax, CGT, tax disputes, tax litigation, superannuation, trusts, wills and estates.
- Current at
19 May 2017