Published on 13 May 05
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Estate and business succession planning is more than simply having a will. To provide a quality service a team of specialists needs to work together using a process that clearly defines who does what. This presentation covers the following:
- what are the steps in delivering an estate planning service?
- how to position the service with clients
- who should make up the estate planning team?
- how to effectively manage the process and become the estate project manager
- what should be the outcome for clients and the advisory team?
Brant has over 15 years experience in the financial services and fund management industries. He has previously held positions as Marketing Manger for AMP and State Business Development Manager for AMP Adviser Services. More recently he established McCullough Robertson Estate Planning Services, a division of McCullough Robertson Lawyers, which he continues to manage on a consultancy basis. He is a regular presenter for the Financial Planning Association, the Securities Institute of Australia and leading financial institutions.
Current at 6 March 2005
- Current at
06 April 2005