Published on 26 Oct 10
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- changes to GST and other indirect tax rulings
- products that continue to be public indirect tax rulings
- products that are no longer public indirect tax rulings
- the next steps
- issuing GST, LCT, WET and excise rulings from 1 July 2010
- ATO's administrative approach.
Cathie has worked in the Australian Taxation Office for over 20 years in both income tax and indirect taxes. Cathie has a broad range of
experience across many of the compliance disciplines including advice and audit. Cathie is an experienced Project Manager and most recently
has been responsible for the project management of the legislative changes that resulted from the Board of Taxation’s Review of the Legal
Framework of the Administration of Goods and Services Tax.
- Current at
20 September 2010