Published on 31 May 05
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- recent developments in residency and PE issues, following Phillip Morris and TR2005/2
- new general withholding rules for interest, dividends and royalties, TR2005/5
- new specific withholding rules for contractors
- new ATO transfer pricing approach and audit focus
- thin capitalisation update.
Michael is a Director, Corporate Taxation for Horwath Melbourne. He is a multi-skilled senior taxation executive with extensive high level consulting and management expertise. His clients are typically successful private companies or listed entities, usually with overseas operations and with a turnover of under $500 million. Michael will draw on his experience, obtained in blue-chip professional and corporate firms, to discuss the issues to consider when restructuring small and medium businesses, and identify possible solutions.
Current at 26 July 2006 Current at 09 March 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Michael SELTH.
Further details about this event: