Published on 15 Apr 11
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- not apparent from the ruling
- ATO view on scope of IT2540:
- concession as to fact of market value only
- concession only in context of nil consideration
- concession only for “ebb and flow” of partners
- genesis of TD 2011/D3:
- cut out of omnibus ruling
- representations from law firms/societies/institutes
- “replication” of IT2540.
Current at 27 August 2014
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Mark MOLESWORTH.