Published on 31 Jul 07
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
The following points are covered in this presentation:
- when is an entity insolvent?
- when is voluntary administration, receivership, liquidation or deregistration most appropriate and under which circumstances?
- how can Directors' Penalty Notices be avoided?
- if Directors' Penalty Notices are received, how are they best dealt with?
- how are the Court's approaching preferential payments made to the Commissioner of Taxation?
- what is the risk of an adviser being deemed to be an officer of an incapacitated entity under the law?
Paul is a Partner with Worrells Solvency & Forensic Accountants. He is a Certified Practising Accountant, an Official Liquidator and a Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy. He is also a member of the Insolvency Practitioners Association of Australia. Paul has considerable experience in all forms of corporate and personal Insolvency and reconstruction, specialising in insolvency since graduating. Paul is the managing partner of the Melbourne firm. Current at 27 April 2007
Further details about this event: