Published on 17 Aug 10
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- liability for withholding tax - dividends, interest and royalties
- withholding tax rates - dividends, interest and royalties
- collection of withholding tax - dividends, interest and royalties
- foreign resident withholding regime
- managed investment trust withholding tax tegime
- payment of withholding tax to ATO
- consequences of failure to withhold.
Peter is an Executive Director in the International Tax Services division of Ernst & Young’s Sydney office and has over 20 years experience in income tax and revenue related areas including an international secondment. In recent years Peter has been involved in advising domestic and international clients on a broad range of inbound and outbound tax issues.
- Current at
10 July 2017