Published on 28 Sep 05
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Topics covered in this presentation include:
- what is a franchise?
- when to franchise
- can your business be franchised?
- how to franchise
- franchising Code of Conduct
- initial disclosure documents and update requirements
- marketing funds and audit requirements
- misleading conduct including recent court cases
- franchise agreement.
Ramsey is a Partner at DMAW Lawyers. For over 20 years, Ramsey has been servicing the legal requirements of start up and existing franchise systems in diverse industries and in different countries. Ramsey is a past National Director of the Franchise Council of Australia, a committee member of the South Australian Chapter of the Franchise Council of Australia and a member of the Law Society of South Australia.
- Current at
19 August 2005