Published on 09 Nov 10
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- GST reviews and audits
- areas of concern for the ATO
- application of the margin scheme
- supplies of going concerns
- changes in the extent of creditable purpose
- financial supplies
- cross border transactions - inbound and outbound
- common GST mistakes/areas of risk (per ATO)
- governance and risk management.
Katerina is a Senior Manager in Grant Thornton’s Tax Services group. Katerina specialises in providing indirect tax consulting services to private and public sector entities. Prior to working with Grant Thornton (previously William Buck in Melbourne), Katerina worked at Deloitte in both Melbourne and Brisbane. Katerina has a Master of Taxation from the University of Melbourne.
- Current at
12 October 2010