Published on 22 Jul 11
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- flip it around a bit and start with the ATO compliance program
- revisit the key concepts:
- consideration of enterprise (ABN & GST)
- lead into revenue v capital discussion
- ATO and case law perspective
- looking at what this means in practice
- review "hot" issues, cases and ATO focus points
- overview what is happening with larger enterprises.
Scott McGill CTA
Scott McGill, CTA, is a Partner at Pitcher Partners Sydney where he focuses on taxation, business, structuring and succession issues for a wide range of clients. Scott also heads the property industry speciality in the Sydney practice working with small and large developers, retirement villages/aged care and investors. Scott has extensive experience in income tax, GST and state taxes from both his time in public practice as well as the ATO, and has a reputation for achieving commercial outcomes on complex issues. Current at 19 October 2016
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Scott MCGILL.
Further details about this event: